Instructions and Forms for New U.S. Passport Using “Renewal” Procedure
You can use this procedure for passport renewal if you:
- Already have a passport that is not damaged; and
- Received it within the past 15 years; and
- Were over age 16 when it was issued; and
- Still have the same name as in passport (or you can legally document your name change).
1. Application form “DS-82”. The form MUST be filled and printed out online. Please click here for the form.
2. Two passport photos. They must be recent, identical, 2×2 inches.
3. Your most recent passport as described above. If your name has changed since your passport was issued:
· Enclose a certified copy of the legal document specifying your name change (e.g. marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption decree, or court order).
· No photocopies accepted.
4. Travel itinerary– Copy of a plane ticket, or travel itinerary with the applicant’s name showing dates and flight information for a departure within 14 days or 30 days in case you need a visa.
– $170.00 Government fee, payable with a personal check to US Department of State. Please indicate your DOB in the memo field.
Processing Instructions - Please send completed requirements detailed above to:
On Time Visa, Inc
2028 Shirlington rd
Arlington, VA 22204
6. Service Fees
On Time Visa Service Fee:
- $125.00 (7-10 business days)
- $185.00 (3-5 business days)
- $250.00 (24-48 hours)
Continental USA Only:
- $49.00 FedEx Letter (Next Business Day – up to three passports)
- $39.00 Fedex 2nd Business Day
- $75.00 Fedex Letter (Saturday Delivery)
7. Order Form - Click HERE to download the work order form.