Instructions and Forms for Second Valid U.S. Passport
You can use this procedure to apply for a second valid U.S. Passport:
1. Application form “DS-82”. The form MUST be filled and printed out online. Please click here for the form.
2. Two passport photos. They must be recent, identical, 2×2 inches.
3. Your most recent passport as described above. If your name has changed since your passport was issued:
· Enclose a certified copy of the legal document specifying your name change (e.g. marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption decree, or court order).
· No photocopies accepted.
5. State Department Form - Requesting a second passport. Click HERE to download the form
6. Travel itinerary– Confirmed itinerary, copy of airline tickets that show circumstances that would require a second valid passport (for instance, travel between two visa countries in a short time).
– $170.00 Government fee, payable with a personal check to US Department of State. Please indicate your DOB in the memo field.
Processing Instructions - Please send completed requirements detailed above to:
On Time Visa, Inc
2028 Shirlington rd
Arlington, VA 22204
6. Service Fees
On Time Visa Service Fee:
- $125.00 (7-10 business days)
- $185.00 (3-5 business days)
- $250.00 (24-48 hours)
Continental USA Only:
- $34.00 FedEx Letter (Next Business Day – up to three passports)
- $24.00 Fedex 2nd Business Day
- $55.00 Fedex Letter (Saturday Delivery)
8. Order Form - Click HERE to download the work order form.