VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR NON U.S. CITIZENS
– fully complete Bahamian visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign Bahamas visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
– Original, signed passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
– Passport-type photograph: 1
– Proof of status. Original evidence of your legal status in US (Original US visa AND I-20, H1B approval notice, etc). I-20 and DS-2019 forms must be endorsed within the past 3 months by your adviser.
– Itinerary. Copy of purchased round trip tickets or itinerary (Applicant’s name and confirmation number must be on itinerary).
– Hotel Reservations. Copy of hotel reservations (Applicant’s name must be on Hotel Reservation).
– Personal Invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host’s status in Bahamas ie. copy of their Bahamas passport’s information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Bahamas, copies of their Bahamas residence permit and their national passport’s information pages.ed and signed.
– 2 Passport-type photographs.
– Copy of return or onward tickets or travel agency/airline itinerary.
– A copy of your hotel confirmation(s) is required.
– Order form – Click HERE to download the work order form.
Processing Instructions – Please send the completed requirements detailed above to:
On Time Visa, Inc.
2028 S Shirlington Rd
Arlington, VA 22204
On Time Visa Service Fee:
– $50.00 per visa (7-10 days or more)
– $80.00 per visa (3-5 business days) RUSH
Please contact us for processing fees and instructions within 7 days.
$100.00 – Single / Multiple Entry Visa, validity determined by the embassy.
Continental USA Only:
$49.00 FedEx Letter (Next Business Day – up to three passports)
$39.00 Fedex 2nd Business Day
$75.00 Fedex Letter (Saturday Delivery)