– Original, signed U.S. passport – must be valid for atleast 6 months containing at least 1 blank visa page.
– 1 fully typed, completed, and signed Visa Application Form
Please Note: As of September 16th, 2011 all Chinese applications must be TYPED. Every question must be answered fully, even if the answer is “N/A,” where appropriate. Do not write in anything on the application except your signature.
If you have two or more years of validity on your U.S. passport, please mark “other” for question 2.2 and type in “10 year multiple entry.”
– Proof of Departure: provide a copy of your round trip ticket or e-ticket, itinerary, of letter from a travel agency that confirms your entry and exit from mainland China. The document needs to show the applicants name, date of arrival and departure, and whether they are going by flight or cruise.
– Proof of Stay: If you are staying in a hotel, provide copies of hotel confirmation (if staying in multiple hotels you must provide all confirmations.) Alternatively, you may provide confirmation from a Chinese tour operator. If you are staying with a friend or relative provide a signed letter from the host, along with their Chinese ID. (If you are a spouse or sibling of someone on a business trip the host company in China will provide a letter of invitation on your behalf.)
– 1 Passport type photograph
– Non U.S. Passport holders must send in their original or notarized copy of their U.S. Green Card.
Applicants whose former nationality was Chinese must submit their original Chinese passport or old visa. If the applicant has acquired a new US passport and there is a Chinese visa in the old passport, submit the old US passport.
– Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank “visa” pages and 6 months validity beyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, including adding extra visa pages, please contact Ontime Visa at 202-701-4262 for requirements and fees.
– 1 Visa Application Form , fully completed and signed
– 1 Passport-type photograph.
– A copy of your round trip airline tickets, itinerary or e-ticket, or letter of confirmation from a Travel Agency confirming entry and exit from mainland China. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, flight information.
– If you are staying in a hotel(s) provide copies of confirmed hotel confirmations.
– A letter from the organization to be visited in China, including all of the following: applicant’s name, passport#, gender and birth date, purpose and dates of visit, places to be visited, full contact information of inviter, seal and signature of company representative. Faxes/scans accepted.
OR an invitation known as a “Visa Notification Form” from the PRC Ministry of Foreign Affairs or from China Foreign Economic Relations and Trade Commission or from any authorized government entity. This invitation should be arranged by your host in China and may be emailed or faxed to you
– A business letter (sample) of responsibility is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to: Embassy of China, Visa Section, Washington D.C.
Processing Instructions – Please send the completed requirements detailed above to:
On Time Visa, Inc.
2028 Shirlington rd
Arlington, VA 22204
On Time Visa Service Fee:
– $70.00 per visa (7-10 business days)
– $100.00 per visa (2-3 business days) RUSH
Special Handling fee will be applied to Rush Service depending on the embassy.
– $140 per visa (7-10 business days)
– $170 per visa (2-3 business days)
Continental USA Only:
$49.00 FedEx Letter (Next Business Day – up to three passports)
$39.00 Fedex 2nd Business Day
$75.00 Fedex Letter (Saturday Delivery)